skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 4 June 2008
Boris Johnson - The Man, The Myth, The Cockfoster
Shamelessly stolen from Foss. Is it me or is that black lady looking confused and scared of the Boris Johnson masked figure?
Also on today's news: A new
Zero Punctation
1 comment:
Audun
said...
Yes. That's exactly what playing Oblivion is like.
5 June 2008 at 00:35
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Am I?
I am George, and I'm a semi-hardcore gamer, playing games ranging from Arcade, FPS and Racers to Puzzle, MMORPG's and drinking games.
Enjoy the read, please comment, and rock the fuck out.
World of Warcraft data:
Character: Deripsni
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Spec: protection
Guild: Mostly Harmless
Realm: Dragonmaw-EU
Comics
Explosm!
Ctrl Alt Del
LFG Comic
Penny Arcade
Comic Strip Club
Where do I troll?
Dark Revolutions
Dramamaw
Eat Foss
Mostly Harmless
Sexygunner
Snorewegian Chef
WOTLK Alpha Talents
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(40)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(15)
OPie - Ring Add On
Guild Meet up, Diablo 3
Blizzard Secret being Revealed?
WoW replaced Warcraft 3
Gear Changes in WOTLK Plus Other News
Latest WoW Patch
Prepping for 80.
Doof.com, Arse-Kicking or Anal-Licking?
Warning: while this review is completely Safe For ...
MMOGs Are For Kids
S4 Announcement
Playing to Win
TF2 IRL
Diablo 3...?
Boris Johnson - The Man, The Myth, The Cockfoster
►
May
(18)
About Me
George McCrudden
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Yes. That's exactly what playing Oblivion is like.
Post a Comment