In World of Warcraft, you will always encounter complete fucktards who will ruin your game in any way possible. And their called Rogues. CZ and SK Rogues. Always.
Take for example yesterday, I decided to help out my little Snorwegian friend Lamegunner His Paladin needed help so i thought why not.
This Rogue would not fucking stop sapping, killing and generally failing to stop us completing this quest. Still he stabbed, plundered and failed at ganking.
We get to the last one, and the fucker called in another CZ SK bastard Shaman. He died, but I died when they double teamed me. So I fucked off and got on my Swedish mage.
Morale of the story?
CZ/SK Guilds usually gank the fuck out of you at any given time. Kill them, rape their corpses and teabag them to hell.
On another note, Dr.Pepper is fucking awesome. Get it please.
I have no problems with CZ/SK but it is generally guilds of that persuasion who do such things. If you have a problem with this blog, I don't care!
Thursday, 15 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment